Bedroom prices 2023
|SINGLE USE ROOM||43€||53€|
|DOUBLE ROOM WITH EXTRA BED||80€||96,5€|
|RIGHT TO KITCHEN||5€ / día|
Apartment prices 2023
High season: Holy Week, bridges, from June 22 to September 2 included and Christmas.
Low season: The rest of the year.
All prices include VAT.
Advance for booking: 25% of the total price. The remaining 75% can be paid in cash upon delivery of the keys or via transfer, before the same.
Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation of the reservation, you will be entitled to a refund of the amounts that have been paid, with the compensation resulting from applying the following percentages to the amount of the required advance:
- If the cancellation is in the same week of the reservation, nothing will be returned.
- If it is between 8-15 days before, 60% is withheld
- If it is between 16-30 days before, 40% is withheld
- If it is 31 days in advance, 5% is withheld
Check in from: 5 pm
Check out before: 11 am
We are flexible with these schedules, as long as there are no entries or exits, of other clients, on the same days.